Being Single is one of the best thing that has ever happened to us. It is a time you think and feel only you. You have more time for yourself, time to set priorities, create and achieve goals and objectives.
Unfortunately, many females to do not agree with this fact. We are always in a hurry to get married because;
- My clock is ticking
- My mates are already married
Whichever reasons we may have, it is important to note that being single doesn't mean being lonely. It is not a crime but is it by choice. It means freedom, making your own decisions at your own time, space and risk. No inhibitions. Opportunities abound that you can only grasp by being a single person so here are tips to enjoying your singlehood;
- Making time out for God; serving him. You enjoy God more when you have time to worship Him and you can only worship him truthfully when you ar single.
- Ignore those who wonder or ask why you are single. It's not a crime to be single.
- Create meaningful friendships and enrich your existing ones.
- Enjoy your freedom. We all have fantasies indulge in them. Spoil yourself. Live alone in your own apartment, manage your budgets and situations so you can manage your relationships well. Go to spas(If u can afford it), get pedicures, manicures, massages, etc.
- Help yourself grow. Read books, Make friends that'll help you, that will make you grow physically mentally and otherwise.
- Be bold
- Have fun, mingle with your friends